LINK Mobility Group AS is Europe’s leading provider within mobile communications, specializing in mobile messaging services and mobile solutions. The Group offers a wide range of scalable services and solutions across industries and sectors due to a growing demand for digital convergence between businesses and customers, platforms and users. The Group is headquartered in Oslo/Norway and fully owned by private equity company ABRY located in Boston, US. LINK Mobility continues to experience strong organic growth with a high degree of recurring revenue, as customers tend to move more business activities onto the mobile platforms. In 2019, LINK Mobility had a total turnover of 3.1 billion NOK with offices in 18 different countries.
As Mediation Developer you will have an important role in LINK Mobility Group’s Technical department working in our Mediation Team. The team handles large volume of data from a great variety of sources. Your contribution will be important to ensure that LINK reaches its targets, and through this work you will be placed centrally in LINK´s processes. Through your position you will make a difference and be able to impact your surroundings. This position can be based in France, Spain, Poland, and Bulgaria.
- Handle data from a wide variety of complex data sets and convert large volumes of data into normalized and enriched data sets
- Assemble and evaluate data such that new insights, solutions, and visualizations can be derived
- Perform data discoveries to understand data formats, source systems, file sizes, etc. This will include engaging with internal and external business partners in the discovery process
- Implementation of data acquisition, transformations, normalization, mapping, and loading of data into a variety of data models
- Ability to design and architect method of extracting data from its original source to another location (i.e. a data lake) to make that data consumable for a variety of downstream purposes such as applications, visualizations, analytics and other related activities.
- Ensure quality, coverage and accuracy of data. Validate data quality content by developing reports and tools to monitor and visualize data.
- Has worked with Mediation, ESB or other integration applications previously
- Experience in implementation of data management and transformation in the DigitalRoute platform
- Has actively participated in implementation where model-merging has been a topic
- In-depth insight into mechanics of large data volumes both off and online processing
- Insight into real time processing is favorable
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Comfortable working with open-source technologies
- Experience with Agile methodologies, Scrum, XP and working cross-functionally in an organization
- Iterative project delivery, Scrum experience
- Experience in software process improvements
- Must have effective collaboration skills
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Extensive programming skills from writing code with the use of multiple languages. Java, C, .net, Go, Python
- Database knowledge of traditional DBs like Oracle, Postgres. Insight into e.g. NoSQL and Graph DBs is preferred
- Some experience with the following solution types: Mediation, ESB, Integration Layers, Middleware is needed
- Ability to create data models
- Analytical with high attention to details
- Experience with Data collection processes from a great variety of sources
- Fluent in English language, both oral & written
Our Perfect Match:
- Move faster than the surrounding environment
- Attitude of “How hard can it be?”
- Independent and ‘self-organizing’
- Creative with innovative ideas
- Feels that common structures are more efficient than fragmentation
- ‘I can always learn more’- approach
- Consolidation is the way forward
Every employee is an important member of the LINK Family. We do not accept any discrimination, whether active or by means of passive support, whether based on ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, union membership, political views, age or any other characteristic that results in compromising the principle of equality. LINK Mobility regards diversity as a lever for profitability.
Apply by sending you resume and application to email@example.com ASAP.
Questions about the position – contact Niclas Klack: Niclas.firstname.lastname@example.org